Monday, November 08, 2004

:(

Yeah.

Just sad today.

That's all.

But it'll be ok. I'll bounce back.

I always do.

*****************

Ever wonder what you look like when you are sleeping?

When she's layin' on my shoulder on the sofa in the dark
And about the time she falls asleep so does my right arm
And I want so bad to move it 'cause it's tinglin' and it's numb
But she looks so much like an angel that I don't wanna wake her up
Yeah I live for little moments
When she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it
Yeah I live for little moments like that


-Brad Paisley

I don't think I look like that. I think I must look lazy and wretched and horrible.

To some people, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

awwww....(((((hug!)))))

hope you feel better.

and I'll bet you look ADORABLE when you sleep! :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Thanks.

I'm a little better today....

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home