Monday, October 18, 2004

Hit me, baby, one more time.

Scene: Sitting on the couch, watching a game, drinking a beer. R gets up, leaves the room and returns.

"Are you done with your beer?"

"Almost."

"Well, finish it and I will throw it away."

I finished it, thinking He was going to get Himself another one and was going to get me one too. He threw the bottle away, and told me to stand up. I guess I would have to get them. Then He told me to go downstairs. Yep, that's where the beer is. In the fridge in the basement. I started downstairs, but He followed me with His hands on my shoulders.

"Am I in trouble for something?" I asked, smiling at His odd behavior.

"Shut up." He steered me into the bathroom. "Stay in here. Don't move. And don't speak unless I tell you too."

Oh goody, I thought to myself. We were going to play a game. I stood there in the dark. In my red pajamas He got me for Sweetest Day. He shut the door. And I waited. And waited. And waited. OK. Maybe we weren't playing a game here. Maybe I was being punished for something? How odd. I suddenly remembered back to when I was 15, when a group of guys locked me in a well room in a basement. It was pitch black and I couldn't see. All I knew was that there were tons of big spiders on the inside of the door when they opened it, and I was scared to death to move because I hate spiders and didn't want to touch one, and I sure couldn't feel for the door, because I saw them there when it was opened. I screamed and cried; frantic, pathetic cries, until finally one of the guys opened the door. I ran out and screamed at them for doing that to me. I know I looked just hilarious to them, with my tear streaked face, my voice hoarse from yelling. But those spiders were so big...

I wrapped my arms around me, thinking I could feel them crawling on me.

STOP!

No need to get scared. I was in my own house, I could see the light shining in under the door, I could reach over and turn on the light if I wanted to, there were no spiders in there...

R finally came back. He opened the door and turned on the light.

"Take off your clothes."

Okey-dokey. I took them off. (Made note to self to put a rug in that bathroom - the basement floor is really cold this time of year.) He took my clothes from me and set them on the desk. Then He put a blindfold over my eyes.

"Can you see?"

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"No."

I couldn't see, but the blindfold moved easily, so I probably could have if I wanted to without Him knowing. But I didn't want to. I was already enjoying this, even though I had no idea what He was going to do. I even closed my eyes in case the blindfold moved so I wouldn't accidentally see anything.

He led me out of the bathroom to the stairs, telling me when I was at the steps, near the last step, etc. He led me into the living room, where I was trying to feel for the furniture. The coffee table wasn't where I thought it should be. He steered me around and told me to lay down on my belly. I did, and realized the futon was back in the middle of the living room. The futon in the middle of the living room only means one thing in our house.

Sex.

So I laid down. He grabbed both of my arms and pulled them up straight. I heard something, then felt it. Handcuffs. Holy shit. I'm pretty sure I was wet by then. He put a cuff on my right wrist over the side rail and then cuffed my left so that it was below. No getting out of that.

Then he grabbed my right leg and stretched me out, tying me to the corner. Same with the left. I KNOW I was wet.

I felt Him running something up and down my arms, my back, my butt, my legs. What WAS that? It wasn't His hand, too soft. It wasn't His dick, it was moving too fast. It wasn't... CRACK! Right on my bare ass.

Where in the hell did He get a whip from? CRACK! Ow, that stings a little.

CRACK! Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

He rubbed my ass with His hand lightly, as if to soothe the area He just hit. Then He spanked me with His hand, a couple of times. Then He stopped. I felt Him rubbing the whip on me again. Soon I learned His pattern, and began to tense up right before it. Rub, rub, rub, Crack! Rub, rub, rub, Crack! I would flinch, then whimper, then cry. He hit my back, my ass, my legs. He called me a little slut. I was Niagara-freaking-Falls by then. He did this for a while, then disappeared. I heard Him come back, and open the fridge. I think He was putting a lime in His Corona.

Then I felt him near me again, and He was untying me. I was a little disappointed that it was done, but really, really wanted to be fucked.

He untied me and told me to turn over on my back. I did. He grabbed my arm. He was tying me back up! Guess we weren't done!

After he tied me back up, He said "Remember, there is green, yellow, and red. Red is for if you need me to stop."

"OK."

Something pinched my left nipple. Hard. Too hard.

"Yellow."

"OK"

Something pinched my right nipple. Again, too hard.

"Yellow."

"OK."

He left again. I could see the glow from the TV.

"Can you see?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"No. I have my eyes closed."

"You better not be lying. I'll put a bag over your head."

"I'm not lying."

"Shut up."

I then felt something cold. Very cold. And wet. An ice cube. Around my belly, my nipples, my clit. Ooohh, not sure if I liked that. Too sensitive there. I squirmed and kicked and wiggled and whined as much as I could without saying yellow again. I didn't want Him to think I was going to "yellow" out of everything. He would stop with the ice, long enough for me to compose myself again, long enough to tell me to quit whining, and long enough for Him to pinch or suck on my nipples, and grope my breasts. Then more ice, then more pinching and sucking and groping. It stopped again.

I heard Him walk away, to the couch? I heard his lighter. I panicked inside. He just used ice. Is He going to burn me now? He wouldn't burn me, would He?

"Are you going to burn me?"

"Did I tell you to talk? Can you see?"

"No."

He stomped down the hallway. He returned and put a towel over my face.

"Now. Can you see?"

"No."

"Can you breathe?"

"Yes."

"Shut up."

He lifted my head up with His hand. "Drink."

He was giving me beer.

"Hit this."

He put a cigarette in my mouth. I took a drag. I really wanted to smoke the whole thing, but given I was all tied up, I didn't see that happening.

Uh oh.

Something hot on my chest. "OH MY GOD HE'S BURNING ME!" ran through my head. I cried out and He said "It's candle wax. You can handle candle wax." He did it again, this time lower, below my belly button. It was candle wax. I could tell. I tried to calm myself down, I have dripped candle wax on my hands before. But I couldn't take it there, it felt too hot. I screamed. Loud. And cried. "Don't burn me, you're burning me! Ow Ow Ow! It hurts! RED RED RED RED! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" I was sobbing at this point. If it had been summertime and we had the windows open, the neighbors probably would have called the police. My mind drifted into how embarrassing that would be as He said "Shhhhh" and wiped the wax off me.

He let me calm down. He asked if I was OK.

"Um. What happens if I have to go to the bathroom?" He about scared the piss out of me with that wax.

"Hmm."

He untied me and let me up, and led me to the bathroom. "You better make sure you get it all out. I'm not letting you up again." He shut the door. I peed and heard Him say "Let me know when you are done."

"I'm done."

He led me back out into the living room, gave me two hits of a cigarette, a sip of beer, and told me to get on my knees. Oh goody! Finally. I got on me knees and leaned over the futon. I spread my legs.

CRACK!

Hey. Wait a minute.

CRACK!

Ow.

CRACK!

Ok. That one was too close to my pussy. I don't think I want to get hit there. I closed my legs together.

"That's for having to get up to pee. Lay back down. I laid on my back. He tied me back up. He left again. I was shivering. With nothing happening, I was able to notice a slight chill in the room. He put a blanket on me. I think He was taking a break, smoking a cigarette.

I felt Him near me again. He was on the futon now, I felt the pressure. He pulled my blanket down. He was pinching my nipples again, and sucking on them. I felt Him straddle me.

"Open your mouth."

More beer? Nope, time to suck his dick.

He shoved his dick in my mouth, saying, "Suck my cock, you little whore." I did so. He rammed it in my mouth so far I thought I would gag. He pulled back. I licked the bottom of His shaft. I know He likes that. I sucked and licked for a while. Then He got off me and left again.

He came back and I felt Him on the side of the futon. He was rubbing something on my nipples. Then He put it on my lips. It was my vibrator. He made me suck on it. He rubbed it on me a little more, around my nipples, on my lips, then down to my pussy. He rubbed it around and around, and in and out. It is a big vibrator, and it is hard to get in me in that position. I couldn't get my legs far enough apart.

Soon He decided He was finished playing with me and left once more. I was a bit relieved, I didn't want to get hurt by the vibrator.

When He returned, I heard Him take off His clothes, and He was on top of me. I felt Him ram His hard cock inside of me. I was pretty wet and it slid right in. He fucked me pretty hard, then paused to untie me. He lifted my legs up in the air and fucked me harder. He called me a slut again. He flipped me over and fucked me from behind. Hard. He asked me if I was a slut.

"Yes."

"And whose slut are you?"

"Yours."

"That's right."

He stopped, and laid on His back. I still had the blind fold on. He told me to get on Him and fuck Him. I obeyed, but I didn't feel like I was going to have an orgasm. All of my senses were out of whack, I couldn't see. I stopped.

"Oh no you don't. We aren't stopping until you have an orgasm. And I have all night."

It took me a little while, moving my arms and changing my position a bit here and there. He said "That's right, you do what you need to do. Just keep fucking me you slut. Feel how hard my cock is. I want to feel your pussy quiver."

Finally I felt it building. I came hard. It was so strange, being blindfolded. It felt different, almost. I can't really explain why. It just did.

"Sorry, but that's all you're getting tonight. It's my turn." I was on my back again, practically folded in half. He was holding my legs back and fucking me hard. So hard. I was actually starting to feel pain. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he pulled out and came all over my hair, my face, my chest, and the blindfold.

He pulled the blindfold off, and wiped me off with the towel he had covering my face before. He looked...concerned?

I sat on the futon and pulled the blanket up over me. He threw the towel and the blindfold in the dirty clothes, came back and sat next to me on the floor.

"Are you ok?"

"I would be better if you weren't ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you." I meant touching. He figured that out and sat next to me.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

I nodded. He put his arm around me and stroked my hair and kissed me.

"You know I would never do anything to really hurt you?"

"I know."

"Maybe we shouldn't do that again if you are scared."

"I'm not scared. I just want you to hold me afterwards."

We talked about other things, almost like a play by play. He wondered what I was thinking when He put me downstairs, wondering if I had any idea what He was doing. I didn't. I told Him I didn't like the ice and wax so much, but maybe if I knew what it was before He did it I could handle it better. The whip was actually His leather belt. He said my butt was pretty red. I got up on my knees and He said I still had some red marks. It didn't hurt. My skin turns red easily though. The hard pinched on my nipples were clothes pins. They were a bit too tight for my liking. They couldn't be adjusted.

"We need to get a real whip and nipple clamps."

"They should be here Tuesday," I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "You ordered them? Slut."

I just smiled. We laid down on the futon and I fell asleep with His arm around me. I wish we didn't have to work today. I would much

rather be at home with Him.

2 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

Good lord, that was hot & heavy!

You've got me linked, and I've never been to your site before, you sly girl! ;)

Wow. My bf and I would never be able to do that kind of stuff, mostly because we probably wouldn't be able to keep a straight face! Hmmm...very educational, though. Nipple clambs, eh? bwahahahaaaa!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

I think of my links as my own personal bookmarks to blogs I like, so I don't mind if I link someone that doesn't even know about me. Eventually they will find me, like you did!

And I'm sure that kind of thing is not for everyone. Just depends on the people involved. I know I can't picture myself having done that in past relationships. But now I thoroughly enjoy it!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home