Friday, October 08, 2004

Girls Nite Out

KT has rented a limo. There are about 7 of us meeting at *Our Favorite Bar*. At 7:30. Then we are heading out for about 5 hours. It should be interesting. I've never been in a limo. I have no idea what to wear. I may ask Boyfriend to pick out my clothes for me. I just know I am not allowed to wear a skirt. One of the bars we are going to allows the girls to dance on the bar. I can see His point. :)

Boyfriend is going to try to occupy NY tonight so he won't be mad at T for going out. Their relationship is not going so well. He is a very selfish man. I told her the other night I feel guilty because my life is so good now, and it isn't right for me to be happy if one of my friends is not. But she brings on a lot of her problems on her own. She really needs to stop drinking so excessively. It is a vicious cycle. She is sad, so she drinks, and gets completely hammered. Then she spends all of her money (or loses it) and then NY gets mad at her, so she drinks again, and so on. You get the idea. It's not my job to fix her, though. I can only offer friendly advice and hope that eventually she figures it all out.

Hopefully tonight we can all just have fun.

I'll let you know...

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hey jaG,

Hope you're out having a grand-ass slammin' time! Limos are fun; been in one once... when it brought us all back to the bar in which I work, it was in front and the driver took a pic... the limo was longer than the bar is wide. Damn lotta room...

BTW, thanks for linkin' me. Don't know why you'd want to, but I appreciate it. Now then, I'm off to read your archives.
Cooter

11:39 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

We had tons of fun. I'll have to get into details later.

And hey, no prob. I just link to blogs I like to read. Though it seems some of the bloggers I linked to have left or vanished. Hope they'll be back. I like reading what they have to say.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Me said...

That darn Kevin ruined it for everyone...

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home