Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bite me...

I had a very nice birthday Tuesday.

He sent me roses at work. I got to listen to all of the girls gush over how sweet He was, and how pretty they were, and on and on. Normally attention like that would bother me, but this time I felt proud to be the one they were jealous of, even if only for a minute.

That evening, He had to work a bit late. So I vacuumed and dusted and emptied the dishwasher. I had just sat down on the couch when He pulled in. I hopped up off of the couch, because I know He thinks all I do when I get home from work is sit on my butt in front of the TV. Which is true a lot of the time, but not all the time.

He turned the grill on low and put a London Broil on. At some point I did sit down on the couch and was looking at the newspaper babbling about how they gave us our regular paper AND the free one. He came up the steps from outside and gave me a birthday card. It was one of those really mushy cards that I usually try to avoid because they make me uncomfortable. It was different though, I actually believed that He felt the things that this card said. It was a weird feeling. I kept thinking to myself, "OK, where's the part that's going to make me say 'no way, He doesn't feel that way'?". But it didn't happen. And I felt really loved and I told him it was a really nice card, and said thank you, and I don't think He noticed that I had tears in my eyes because I tried to hide it.

Then He gave me a gift, which I didn't expect because He had already given me my present early (the leather jacket with the purple rose and fringe), and He had sent me roses. He gave me new leather riding gloves, perfect for cool weather, as they come up over the sleeves of your jacket to keep the cold wind from blowing up your sleeves. Of course He got Himself a pair too - only fair since He rides more than I do. Now we are all set for the fall riding season.

He served me wine with our dinner, which was delicious. I had never had a London Broil before I met Him, I didn't even know what it was. This was a second time He'd made one for me. After dinner, we sat down on the couch. He went downstairs again and this time came up with birthday cake with candles in it. The candles were numbers instead of actually trying to fit 28 candles on a cake. Very clever I thought. I was especially glad He didn't use those trick candles that relight after you blow them out. I had enough of that during my childhood. He did say He wasn't going to sing to me though, so I just made my wish and blew them out. We both ate a piece of cake and settled in to watch a movie.


We watched "The Butterfly Effect". Let's just say it is a good thing I stopped drinking after I finished the first bottle of wine. I never would have understood that movie. It was very hard to follow, and almost too unbelieveable. It was entertaining though, and I like sitting on the couch with Him and watching movies.

Then we went to bed. This Man has amazing powers over me. I don't think He realizes it all of the time though. But that night, He hit all the right places. Starting with kissing me softly, then harder. Then moving to my neck and shoulders and behind my ears. Then biting my neck and shoulders. I still have the marks. And I still get excited just thinking about how it felt. If I think I'm not in the mood, that is all He has to do to straighten me out. I can't resist. Soon He was inside of me thrusting gently at first, then harder. He kept biting my neck and shoulders and I couldn't help but squirm I was so excited. After a while He sat up, and I rode him that way for a while, facing each other, with his strong hands holding onto my ass, helping me to move up and down. Then he laid down on his back and it didn't take me too long to reach orgasm. He wanted me to come again, but I couldn't concentrate as I have large bruise on the inside of my knee and it hurt in that position.

He flipped me back over and after a while I heard him groan, and it wasn't long before He was going to come. He pulled out of me and came all over my belly and tits and neck. He loves to do that. He says He sometimes feels bad afterwards because I am such a mess, especially when he gets it in my face or my eyes or my hair, but I don't care. He looks like He is enjoying himself way too much to not have Him do that. Though sometimes I would like for Him to come inside of me, because I like to feel him throb inside of me, but I think He feels better when He comes all over me.

That is ok. I'll take it from Him any way He wants to give it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home