Thursday, September 23, 2004

Blah

I am getting sick. I hate when I know I am getting sick and I know there is nothing I can do about it. My throat is scratchy and my head kinda hurts and my nose is stuffy and draining. Yuck. And I"m whiny when I'm sick. Top that with PMS, and I'm probably not a very pleasant person to be around right now. I warned Boyfriend last weekend about germs. His daughter was sick. He let her drink out of His pop bottle. I told Him he was going to catch it. Guess His mommy never taught him how germs are spread.

Oh no, He said. It's just her sinuses, it's not contagious.

Right.

Well, guess who started feeling "not quite right" last night? Who woke up all stuffy and sick today? Whose sinuses are all plugged up? Shoulda listend to me. Unfortunately, it's not just Him. It got me too. That is my fault. I could have prevented it. I shouldn't kiss someone who has been exposed to germs. Yep, just don't kiss him.

Like that's gonna happen.

For some reason, even though I feel like ca-ca, I am incredibly horny today. My period is due to start. I don't know what my hormones are doing right now, but it's making it hard to concentrate. So I'm sick, PMS-ing, AND sexually frustrated.

Wonder if he'll feel up to it tonight? He seems a lot worse off than I am with this sinus thing. He sounded pretty run down on the phone this morning too.

I bet I could convince Him that sex is good medicine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home