Friday, October 01, 2004

That shit is mine

To the asshole(s) that decided it would be a good idea to steal my CDs out of my Jeep last night while I was working...

Fuck you, you fucking fuck(s). That shit was mine, I work hard for my shit and you think you can just go and take it so you can make your measly 20 bucks off of 3 country CDs and a Joe Cocker CD to buy your fucking bag of weed.

I'm about 90% sure I know who you are, but because the damn bar owner won't actually RECORD what the video camera surveys in the parking lot, I can't prove it. So, you win, fucker(s). You got my shit. I guess I made enough in tips to replace the shit you stole. And some of it was probably from you. Fuck you.

But hey, don't worry about it. I believe in karma. I even have a feeling that I know why mine was bad last night and allowed that to happen to me. But you, mother fuckers, if this is part of your normal day to day activity, then your karma sucks, and believe me, it will come back to bite you in the ass. I probably won't know when it does, but that's ok. I take satisfaction in believing it will.

But for the record, if you come into my fucking bar again, you best believe you aren't going to be dealing with the funny, flirty barmaid you saw last night.

Oh hell no.

Don't fuck with me. Bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anastasia said...

I know. Luckily it was only a few cd's, but still. That's not the first time it has happened. One time, in my old car, they popped the stereo out of the dash too. That's when I learned that cops don't really care about theft like that...

6:56 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Oh, and if you're too old, then so am I. And I did it anyway!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home