Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Another Quiz. Sorry.

I'm so lame. I'm addicted to these stupid quizzes.
Stolen from Less Than Lucid

1. What time do you get up?
Too late. 7:15

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Boyfriend

3. Gold or silver?
Silver

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I'm not sure. It's been forever. "Haunted Mansion" with the kids. If there was one after that, I forget. When was "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" at the theater?

5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)?
I don't have any new favorites right now. But Golden Girls is my favorite rerun.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Little Debbie Chocolate Chip thing.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Boyfriend's ex-wife or my ex-husband.

8. What/who inspires you?
I don't know. Sunshine.

9. What is the name your parents were going to name you if you were the opposite gender? Anthony, I think.

10. Beach, City or Country?
Beach

11. Favorite ice cream?
Anything chocolate or peanut butter.

12. Chocolate covered or yogurt covered? ?
I don't really like that kind of stuff. Either if it's on a pretzel but that's about all I'll eat.

13. Favorite color?
Purple

14. What kind of car would you buy if you could choose any one?
1969 Challenger - mint condition.

15. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled cheese

16. What trait do you despise in people?
Ignorance

17. Roach or spider?
What? I hate spiders. I don't know if I've ever come across a roach. Big black beetles, yes. But I don't know if they were actually roaches.

18. Where are you going on your next trip?
Camping or Cancun. How big does the trip have to be?

19. What color is your bathroom?
Ugly. Like peach and mauve and blah. The lady that owned the house before did that. I hate it. It's the kind of colors that make me angry.

20. Without looking, what is the meaning of Ameliorate?
Fix? I don't know.

21. Where would you retire to?
Vegas

22. Fav day of the week?
Friday at 5.

23. Paper or Plastic?
Plastic

24. Plastic cups or glasses?
Glass

25. What is the most baffling thing you have seen someone do recently?
Get really, really mad over a tuna fish sandwich.

29. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi

30. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
night owl

31. Birkenstocks or Clark's?
I don't know what Clark's are, but I like Birkenstocks.

32. Do you have any pets?
Me doggy.

(This quiz was missing questions 26,27,28?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home