Friday, August 20, 2004

Love me, feel me, touch me

I've been feeling extremely needy lately. I have always been an insecure person, but lately it has been a daily, overwhelming feeling. And of course I am unable to express this verbally. I just sit, unhappy, and nobody understands what is happening inside of me. Because inside my head are all the things I am feeling. All the thoughts I want to express. And I can't make the words come.

I want so badly to feel passion, gentle hands on my bare skin, everywhere. Kisses on the back of my neck. Pressure on my body from my love on top of me. His strong arms around me, making me feel so safe. Feeling swallowed up in love, so much that all my worries and stresses seem to fall away, if only for a few moments. The joy of knowing I've pleased somebody and the selfish act of being pleased myself. The quiet happiness of sitting in silence, knowing the person you're sitting with is completely satisfied with you, as you are. Knowing that at that point in time, the rest of the world could come crashing down on top of you, and as long as you are with that person, everything will be fine. That feeling that you can't physically or emotionally get any closer to that person, but full of the desire to try. That sensation that almost makes you feel like you could explode. The fast heartbeat, the warmth, the excitement, the love and the lust.

Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home