Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pointless thoughts of the day...

In a little more than 3 months, R and I will be married. Husband and wife. My duty will be to honor and obey.

The sun was out yesterday. It wasn't warm, but it was trying. Today promises to be warmer and even better Friday, then Saturday. Saturday we plan to do some riding. Sunday I hope to make it to the greenhouse. I've decided that I should get myself some things to plant, that fact that I'm not a mom is not important. I deserve pretty flowers too, dammit.

Z-dog's toenails are out-of-control long. She tore one partially off her toe the other day, poor thing. It must have gotten caught on something. I am trying to trim a few a day to whittle them down, of course she only lets me get about 2 or 3, if I'm lucky. Yesterday I made one bleed because I cut too much. They are still so long. I wish she didn't get so scared. It's frustrating.

PMS time again. No need to say more.

R got a hell of a hummer last night, if I do say so myself. (He said so too) It was all my idea. He seems to think I don't do that enough. I start out doing that a lot, but, well, you know, it DOES something to me. He doesn't seem to fully understand is that when I do that, it makes me HOT. I was good though, even refused when He told me to take my clothes off. That was tough. Had to take of my panties afterwards, they were a bit moist.

It's Thursday again. One more day, then freedom for two days. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home