Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.....

Well, I'm back. Anybody miss me? Doubt it. Anyhoo, vacation was wonderful, but painfully short. It went so fast. I could have easily stayed another week or six. Warm sunshine, cold drinks, topless beaches. R took advantage of that and the fact that we got a new video camera. Footage of me frolicking down the beach with my little tetas out.

The only problem was NY and T, who fought constantly. Literally. If one was yelling, the other one was. And I mean YELLING! Loudly. In front of anyone who happened to be around. R and I would just shrug our shoulders and walk away, or zone out in our own little world. We seem to be pretty good at shutting out distractions, even in noisy places. And all of a sudden I'll say, "oops, we did it again." We're the couple other couples love to hate. But that's ok. I'd rather be that then like NY and T. Disgusting.

I have some nice pictures, I'll try to post a few.

And maybe I'll tell you about the Mai Tai's, my intolerance to Mai Tai's, the fact that I had on no panties and a fluffy skirt while drinking the Mai Tai's, and what that combination caused to happen down on the beach.

Guess. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Welcome back ... blogger comments have sucked lately.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time full of frolic, nude adventures. :)

3:55 AM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

welcome back! blogger comments have indeed sucked...stooopid blogger!

and dammit...I WANT ALL THE GORY DETAILS!!!!

I've never had sex on the beach...*pout*

3:04 PM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

welcome back! blogger comments have indeed sucked...stooopid blogger!

and dammit...I WANT ALL THE GORY DETAILS!!!!

I've never had sex on the beach...*pout*

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home