Friday, April 15, 2005

Bad Blogger

I am such a bad little blogger. I haven't written anything is so long. And lately I've just been pissing and moaning about stuff.

The reception date thing is solved. Now I just have to remind my mother that we are inviting who we want, not all of their friends and family we haven't seen in who knows how long. Who's paying for this again? Ugh.

This weekend I am going to spend all of my money from my bonus and buy paint. I dislike painting but I am really tired of how our walls look. Plus, we have the girls this weekend, so it's not like we have any plans or anything.

Maybe I'll have time to sit down and post something hot this weekend. Like how I was "punished" last weekend for misbehaving. It involved a Bowflex machine and arm restaints, a blindfold, a flogger and nipple clamps. Wonder if Blowflex would want to use us in their commercials?

Alternative uses for the Bowflex machine. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home