Friday, March 04, 2005

T-minus 2

OMfreakingG.

I can't wait.

On Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! after a brief I-hate-flying panic attack, I will be happily on my way to the Dominican Republic where it is currently 73 degrees. At 7:30 in the morning.

Yay!

I have lots of new clothes and a new "kabini" (hehehe R can be so cute sometimes)and new shoes and I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

I still have to take the dog to the kennel and pack and pick up a few more things and check 27 times to make sure we have everything and then I will be ready!!!!!

I may even post a picture or two when I get back.

---------

And in case anyone was worried (ha!) R came to see me for lunch yesterday. So He got a nice blow job last night. See how well give and take can work? Compromise people!

---------

So anyway, I'll be back on the 13th, very late at night. Hmmm... flying on the 13th. Is that bad luck? Ack! I'll have no computer access down there, but I just got this book from R, so I won't be totally cut off from the blog world.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll be drinking and swimming and fucking and not thinking about anything back here until we have to come home.

They will have to drag me back kicking and screaming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

I hope you have a great time! :)

11:25 PM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

hey - are you back yet? did you decide to remain in paradise?

don't blame ya. ;)

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home