Monday, April 18, 2005

Disturbing Searches...

Most of the searches that find my site are sex related. I'm ok with that. What I'm not ok with is the sick mother fucker searching for videos of 13 year olds. You disgust me. I hope you get caught, sent to prison and raped by every inmate in the joint. Stay away from my site. You will not find what you are looking for here.

"came on my face" blog (Google)
"cum all over your face" boss (Google)
"he came on my face" (Yahoo)
"picks out my clothes" breasts (Google)
"private belly" -"belly dance" (AltaVista)
"she pulled down his shorts" (Google)
"strip trivial pursuit" naked (Google)
"vaginal dermatitis" (Google)
"wear panties" site:blogspot.com (Google)
+"any panties" +skirt +site:blogspot.com (Google)
13yo (Google)
CRISCO ANAL (Google)
orgasm "i passed out again" (Google)
orgasm "jenna jameson" "passed out" (Google)
vibrator extenstion (Google)
vids 13yo (Google)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home