Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Note to self...

Don't get your hopes up about stupid little things. You'll just upset your obsessive-self for the rest of the day.

Example:

"What are you doing for lunch today?"

He's going to meet me for lunch today!!!! Yay!! Ahem. "Nothing, why?"

"Oh, I just thought..." Yay yay yay "...that if you weren't busy..." Yay yay yay "...that you could go to the license bureau and pick up a form... blah blah blah..." Huh? What about lunch? *Sniffle*

Well, I found the form online, so now I don't even have to do that at lunch, but I'll just be sitting all by myself again, reading my book. I'm not even PMSing. Why should something like this bother me?

Because I always get my hopes up.

Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jammie J. said...

Awww. I'm sorry. :( Silly men.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home