Monday, February 28, 2005

Fun in the Sun

I leave for an island vacation in 6 days.

Holy crap. I am sooooo excited. Except for the flying part. Not so excited about that.

Drinks and food and sex and sun and ocean and sex and shopping and sight-seeing and sex.

Did I mention sex?

Oh yeah. Whenever and where ever we can. Hopefully I won't get sand in any undesirable locations.

Lame blog entry I know. I'd rather write about getting my ass spanked yesterday, but now is not the time. But oooooooooooh, did it feel nice. Very arousing. Maybe I'll tell more later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Where are you going? Sounds like it'll be a helluva time!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

La Romana in the Dominican Republic. I can't wait! Never been there, but it sure looks nice in the pictures.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home