Thursday, February 17, 2005

Go ahead, eat another candy bar, stupid...

I tried on my shorts from last summer to see if I need to get new ones before vacation. (17 days!!!)

Umm. Yeah. Good thing I did. Most of 'em didn't fit. Though I don't weigh any more than I did last year, and I have been working out for about 6 weeks now, my belly seems to have shifted into some sort of late-20's-very-depressing-rolling mass. (On a side note, I think my ass and legs look better. )

But. I. look. gross.

I'm one of those people that has a belly button ring and shouldn't. One of those people that shouldn't wear a bikini. One of those people whose belly makes their waistbad curl when she sits down. One of those people that the guys snicker at when they walk into a bar with a short shirt on. One of those people that R snickers at when they walk into a room with a short shirt on.

Absolutely horrifying.

Of course He tells me I look fine.

Fine? Not good. Ok, He says good.

But not great?

This is a discussion that can't go well with a woman who is PMSing and is leaving for vacation in 17 days and just tried on all of her shorts in front of You AND her mirror and SHE LOOKED FAT.

Ok, maybe it's not that bad. I'm not grossly overweight. I should probably weigh about 7 pounds less than I do. Is that so bad? I was down to less than that after my divorce and people told me I looked anorexic. So is seven pounds really that bad?

It is when it's your belly and you have to leave for vacation in less than 3 weeks and you are working out and just not seeing the results there and you're PMSing and really want chocolate and ice cream and can't eat it because you're FAT.

KT just emailed me and asked if I have a safety pin. She is out of clean clothes and had to wear pants that are too big and wants a pin to keep them from falling down.

Bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

luv to you sweetie

12:43 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

thanks vader. I know I sound whiny.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home