Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bravo

Do you ever just start spewing at the mouth? Saying all the things that run through your head but you know better than to say, because most likely you are wrong? I do. I just did. I am an asshole.

I'm wrong. Opinionated and wrong. And now I've upset someone.

Way to go Ace, everything's going well so you have to go and do something to fuck it all up.

Brilliant

Fucking brilliant.

Now sit and dwell on it like you always do, and make it worse. Go ahead you blubbering idiot!

Time to take some advice and just

Shut.The.Fuck.Up.

2 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

eep! what happened?

I tend to ramble on without tact as well. Diarrhea of the mouth.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Voiced opinions about R's kids, but nothing came out right. Didn't stop even though I knew if I kept going it was only going to make it worse. Everything was misinterpreted. Now I have to figure out how to fix it.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home