Thursday, November 18, 2004

Stuff

Someone found my blog looking for:

hair rollers gag

I don't get it.

One search was:

kamikaze motorcyle jump

That one makes sense to me.

***********************

To all the assclowns I work with:

Do not bring me items off the printer and asked if I printed it. If I printed something, I am fully capable of getting up and walking the 10 feet to get it off the printer myself.

If you bring me something anyway, and I tell you I did not print it, don't ask me if I know who did. I don't fucking know.

How about this? When you print something, get it off the printer. If there is something there that you didn't print, leave it there. It won't hurt anything. The printer will not stop printing because there are 3 pages in the output tray. And then I won't have other people coming to me and asking, "I printed something, do you know where it is?"

No! I don't!

Gah!

**********************

Cheese-n-rice.

Is it 5 yet?

4 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

bwaha! "assclowns"

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Gawd I hate when people take my paper off the printer too!!!!.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

I know it shouldn't seem like a big deal, but geez, if it's not yours don't worry about it. They're all a bunch of printer police.

4:15 PM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

re: the naked on the phone thing - works best if he's talking to his mom, or other relative. I think the combination of thinking dirty thoughts WHILE talking to mom just drives him crazy. (especially since his mom doesn't know we live together. whoop!)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home