Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Do you ever....

I am getting that craving again. That one that makes me want to sit in front of Him on the floor, while He pets my hair. I feel myself losing control of myself. And it's weird, I can physically feel it. It's a tingling somewhere in my upper back and neck, right between the shoulders. A physical sensation that tells me that if I could do that, the sensation would go away, along with the anxious feeling I get when this happens.

How weird is that?

But alas, I am trapped in my windowless office, left to suffer for a minimum of nine more hours.

Pity.

At least the sun is shining today, the forecast is continued sun and highs in the 70s. I will sneak outside at lunchtime to witness it and soak up the warmth.

Maybe that will hold me over until I can have my seat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home