Friday, February 17, 2006

I feel good, DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH...

Well.

Scratch the "quit smoking by my birthday" bit. I'll be done long before that. Mr. R has decided to go cold turkey and I have gotten on the bus with Him. Suprisingly, I don't feel near as edgy as I first thought I would. I haven't even used the gum. I have a feeling it doesn't taste very "fresh mint." R is a in a good mood today. I know it's only the first day, but I really thought it would be harder from the get-go.

Last night was kind of funny. We were all "This is our last after-dinner cigarette, this is our last cigarette with a beer, let's have sex so we can share our last after-sex cigarette." We went to bed smokers and woke up non-smokers.

If it stays this easy, we're golden. If not, well, I'm feeling good right now, so I'm just gonna roll with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home