Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fuck JJ 48...

Yeah. That's just cuz Kasey Kahne didn't win. And I haven't had a cigarette since Thursday. And I'm drunk.

Drinking and not smoking is hard to do when you are used to doing both at the same time. I have noticed that my senses are more, uh, what's the word? Aware? I don't know. I feel on edge. I want to fuck. That's the only thing that makes me feel better than smoking.

I read recently that nicotine helps metabolize caffeine in the system. I believe that is true. If you are going to try to quit smoking, and you double the amount of coffee you drink to compensate, you get a wicked-ass buzz. Then, add beer to the mix, you know, because it's the fucking Daytona 500, and the day ends up being pretty cool. Except I haven't been fucked yet. (Though I did masturbate - tee hee - is that TMI?) And Kahne was 11th. I think. And Stewart is an asshole. Why didn't he get black-flagged? And why the fuck is Busch driving Wallace's car?

Yeah.

Drunk blogging is cool.

Thank G-d for the backspace key. I've used it eleventy-seventy times already.

BM, if you are reading this, this is what happens to me when I can't smoke.

Gah!

I know I'm going to read this tomorrow and say to myself, "Oh my G-d, I can't believe I published that."

Too fucking bad.

And that is just a cool word.

Fuck.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!

I got fucked yesterday. Hard and fast, in the bathroom, you know, because there are children amongst us. And that whole spontaneous sex thing is just not much of an option.

Neither is gettin tied up and spanked, which would make me feel OH SO MUCH BETTER, since I can't SMOKE.

Just one more.

That's all I want.

And fuck the makers of Nicorette.

They have NO idea...

Why can't the make cigarettes that aren't bad for you???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home