Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fine and Dandy

Well, the holidays are over. Unless you celebrate old world Christmas, then you've got til the 7th. I always said I'm gonna start celebrating on the 7th just so I can get all the after Christmas sales and save a ton of money on presents.

R started removing my Christmas decorations yesterday. I came home to find them all piled on the kitchen table. I guess I get to put away. That's ok. I have to sort out all the stuff I didn't use and don't want so I can get our basement in some sort of order. I have boxes of other stuff down there that didn't get unpacked the first time I moved. I'm seriously thinking I don't need that stuff anymore.

I actually meant to start on it last night, but we just got a new PS2 game called Cabela's Big Game Hunter and I hunted for about 4 hours yesterday. Got attacked by a wolverine and a Black Buck ran into my 4-wheeler. Got a nice 8x8 Elk though. Tonight will be the elusive Cougar. Or maybe tomorrow. Since I hogged the thing yesterday, it's R's turn to play. I guess I'll start cleaning the basement. Bleah.

I hope everyone had a nice New Year's holiday. We lazed around the house on Friday. R had to work, but only till about 11, so He played PS2 and I read my slutty romance novel. I am really becoming quite addicted to those. After a bit He laid down on the futon and I went over to join Him. He must have been sleepy from getting up early, but I wasn't. I rubbed His back for a while and then moved and realized only part of Him was sleeping. I rolled Him over and started to suck His dick. He let me go for a while, then stopped me and ordered me to take off my clothes. I climbed on top of Him, and, as He said, fucked Him like the energizer bunny. It was just one of those times that I just wanted to go and go and go fast. I couldn't help it. Then I saw the scrunchy-faced-oh-shit-don't-cum-yet look on His face. He told me to slow down, but I couldn't and I told Him that, and He stays hard long enough after He cums for me to right after Him. I prefer when we can time it together, but that just wasn't going to happen this time. We just both needed to cum and cum hard. Oh and I did. Course, if I didn't suck His dick so good, He wouldn't be so excited in the first place. Guess it's all my fault. Tee hee.

After that we left to go to *Our Favorite Bar*. We stayed up way too late and drank way to much. I think it was 6 AM by the time we went to bed - at NY's house because we couldn't drive home. R was telling me to give Him a blow job, but by the time I was out of the bathroom He was already out cold, so I took advantage of that and just went to sleep. Bad girl. We finally made it home by noon. Poor Z-dog was probably starving. I felt guilty about "wasting" the day, so I started vacuuming and stuff until R basically demanded I go lay down and take a nap because I had to work at 6 that night until close.

So I laid down and slept fitfully, I kept waking up hoping R would come in and take advantage of me. No such luck. I got up and got ready for work, worked till 2:30, had a little bit of a tiff with R after work, got 3 hours of sleep, got up at 7 and drove to Michigan on Sunday to go to Cabela's. Actually R drove. That's where we got the new game. And some pictures for the dining room. And some boots and gloves for R. And a sweatshirt and hat for me. Yeah. So I can bitch about my credit cards some more.

Sunday I got my period, too. Which would explain my extra-bitchy-ness on Saturday night after work. So I'm in a bit of a dry spell now. Yesterday I slept on my towel so R could take advantage of me if He wanted to, but again nothing. I'm going to have to ask Him about that tonight. I know it's not the whole wading in the red river thing - He doesn't mind that. He just won't drink from it.

What gives?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fucking periods.... grrrr. i got mine the other day too. i was wondering why i was crying my eyes out.

happy late new year.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats what I'm sayin!

Nice blog, I'll be back :)

1:03 AM  
Blogger evilsciencechick said...

You still around? Things still fine and dandy? Just checking...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home