Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow...

Fucking day. I wish it was Friday already.

We got this email from our office manager.

Hello,

I am sure you have all heard about the winter storm we are expecting today and tomorrow… In addition, we are really slow and expect to be even more so tomorrow. If you are interested in having some extra time off tomorrow, possibly the whole day off, please see your supervisor. Please keep in mind that this will be based on a first come first serve basis as well as operational needs. This office is open tomorrow so we cannot grant everyone the time off. It really all depends on what the workload ends up being in each department. Please see your supervisor if you are interested.

Thanks,

Office Manager Girl


I asked my boss if this was an option for me, and he said "not so much." I figured that, but it still pisses me off. Perhaps because I hate my job, and driving in a winter storm to get to this hole is not high on my list of important things to do.

And to add to the fun, one of our other offices lost their internet connection, and the tech support is all a bunch of foreigners that can't speak or understand English very well. Why in the hell do these companies think it is a good idea to put these people in call centers? SBC Yahoo - you suck.


On another note, I'm so tired of Christmas shopping. I still have to buy a few more things. Just talked to R, he is out shopping again too. I am going to die when I get our credit card bill. It makes me sick just to think about it.

And the storm has hit. The roads are getting really shitty. Got a call from my network engineer, he's traveling at about 40 mph. R said he was topping out at 28 where he was. Guess we will have our white Christmas though. According to the weather channel website, it's not gonna stop snowing until around 3 AM, where it will turn to a wintry mix - just in time to ice up the road for rush hour - and then turn back to snow around 9 AM.


OK, my boss just emailed me that he is leaving and working from home the rest of the day because of the weather. Fucking Asshole.


At least I got fucked last night. I needed that. We were up kinda late, Christmas shopping and socializing. We got home and I started to fall asleep. I kissed R goodnight, and it somehow turned into one of those teenage makeout sessions. I like those. Next thing I know, He's on top of me having His way with me. That is such a turn on for me. He didn't ask, He just did it, and He fucking enjoyed it. I did as well.... :) Sometimes I just love it when He takes what he wants without worrying about what I want. Which at that point that was exactly what I wanted. For Him to fuck me, with little or no effort on my part and then go to sleep all happy because I made Him happy. I didn't want a long drawn out session then. Those are much more enjoyable earlier - or when I don't have to get up early the next day for work. Once I start worrying about something, I can't focus. Like "Oh my god it's already 2:30, it'll be way after 3 by the time we get to sleep, I have to work tomorrow..." and so on until I lose interest because of worrying. This time there wasn't time to worry. I could tell that He was going to fuck me and be done with it and too bad for me. Which is sooooo not like Him. I guess that's why I like it once in a while. It's different.

Tonight He's not getting off so easy though....literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home