Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It will be broughten...

If you think you know who I am...and I did not tell you how to get here...congratulations on finding me.

If you are here, and I know you, and I did not tell you how to get here, and you don't like what I say here...tough shit.

If you are here because someone else who knows me told you how to get here even though I trusted them not to, be sure to not tell that person any secrets because they can't keep secrets.

If you are here, and I know you, and I did not tell you how to get here, and you don't like what I say here, and you tell other people about it and all of a fucking sudden I'm getting all these hits from my area... I will take this blog down and relocate. And tell no one. That's right. *poof* I will be gone.

If I really want to taunt you, I will move, tell you where I am moving, but password protect the new place, so you have to ask ME for permission to read about me. All the cool kids are doing it. And since I always was a bit of a follower...well...I'll just have to give it a few days to think about.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ayrianna said...

It is your blog after all. :) I would think you have the right to take any action you feel neccessary. Good Luck!
Audrey

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, i am anon! and i promised to stay anon.... i dont even know this address as i have booked marked under something non descript... so i promise, so have i promised to only be the observer in a small circle that we mutually know! Shit, i dont discuss the musings (sp) found heron!

The most important word in the english lanquage is integrity, i would sooner die than destroy that! So please know that i have not ever revealed what you asked of me!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, P.S.

I dont think i would really need to read this, as i am semi empathic, and can feel and sense more accurately than i can read... I am an applachian after all! words with more than two syllables turns me on!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Audrey - I had to stop and think - "Do I know an Audrey?" Nope. Safe there.

Anon - Had some hits from surrounding locations I can't identify as you or Mr.
Something fishy going on. Hope it's not my mom. Or anybody else's mom. If you catch my drift.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ayrianna said...

Hehe, yeah you don't know me. I've only commented on your blog a couple of times. Audrey

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I got here because you linked to me. But I have the same parnoia about my mom.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home