Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've packed it up and I'm headed west...

Well, it's time to be anonymous again.

I'm leaving blogger.

Old entries will remain.

If you know me, don't ask me where I went. I have been censoring myself, and I don't want to do that anymore.

If you don't know me - meaning you have never, ever, ever met me in real life - and you want to know where I've gone, email me. Tell me who you are and your web address and I can email you the link. There isn't much there yet...

Thanks for understanding.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me except in blogland, right?

emaily me!

evilsciencechick (at) gmail (dot) com

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, but, but...

I was really enjoying your entries and I can't figure out how to email you. I'm nobody you know and I'd be happy to tell you who I am. What shall I do?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Anastasia said...

Molly,
What is your email address?

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mollye333@yahoo.com

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home