Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just once...

I'd like to be able to get my hair colored and not have a problem. Last time they couldn't lift the black, even with bleach. Fine. My fault for using box color. No problem. They covered it all with a level 3 (dark brown) and it was fine.

I went back for a retouch, and the girl didn't pull it through to cover where the bleach did work last time. I wasn't going to say anything, but it has been driving me nuts. I can see a lighter ring around my head, about an inch and a half from my scalp down to about 3 inches away from my scalp.

I paid to have my hair retouched, not striped, right? So I was justified in calling and asking them if they could fix it, right? The lady I spoke with was very nice (I was being very nice - I know getting nasty about stuff like that doesn't help) and told me not to worry and that if I can see it then it must be there and they will fix it. So I'm going back tomorrow.

Why am I all stressed out about this? I'm right, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home