Sunday, January 22, 2006

So it's Sunday night...

9:34 PM. And what am I doing? Dreading work tomorrow, listening to Sirius Classic Vinyl, and thinking about how I need to blog more. Therapy, ya know?

I could blog about the incredible whipping and sex I had last weekend. I could blog about how I went out with KT on Wednesday and got all silly and danced around half naked in front of R for 2 hours after I got home. I was very tired the next day.

But no.

Instead, I will do this. Which I got from Lady Calliah, whom I found via Angel.

Boring, I know.

But too bad. It's my blog and I can do what I want.

01. What is your favorite word? Muches. OK, not really a word, but to me it is. As in when R says "I love you muches."

02. What is your least favorite word? Shlep

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Reading romantic novels. I can picture myself in the book doing whatever the main character is doing.

04. What turns you off? Hatred

05. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck

06. What sound or noise do you love? The noises R makes, when he's really, really enjoying my body.

07. What sound or noise do you hate? Yelling. From anybody.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Antiques/collectibles dealer

09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything for "the man".

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Welcome, this way to everyone you've ever loved who arrived here before you."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Not boring! Cuz I say so! :)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home