Thursday, June 24, 2004

I hate crying

I cry over everything. I am not one of those strong people who can act tough and hold in my emotions. So I just had to tell my boss that I have to leave early to put my kitty to sleep. Via email, and I still cried. So then the president of the company comes in to tell me she's sorry to hear about my kitty and I can barely mutter "it's ok, he's old" without breaking down. So I think I'm going to take a few minute break. Go outside and clear my head. Not that I'm very useful right now anyway. I can't concentrate. And I am worried how I'm going to get him to the vet because I just moved a few months ago and can't remember where the door for his little crate is. Guess I could wrap him in a blanket. But I don't think he'd stay still. What a crappy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home